|Delivery:||Ready to ship|
|Dupatta Colour:||Ink Blue|
|Blouse Colour:||Navy Blue|
Made to Measure (UDesign):
· Choose Made to Measure option and get your favourite lehenga choli stitched in your perfect fit.
· Front and Back Neck and Sleeve style can be stitched according to the product image on display.
· Add some zing to your attire with tassel adornments on your choli and dupatta.
· You may submit your measurements pre or post (through My Account section) the order placement.
· We provide specialized services for getting your garment stitched in sizes 44 and above. The tailors are trained to give required precision and ensure that the garment should look its best in any size you provide us.
Please note: Depending on the product on display, the availability of Made to Measure (UDesign) services may vary. Do check the mentioned Stitching options before submitting your request.
● Please keep in mind that there may be slight variations in the color of the item you receive as compared to the product picture on the website. While the actual color depends on fabric dyes and the weather, the colors seen on the monitor will change according to the light, camera and settings. Hence, the slight difference.
● Embroidery, Patch work and Thread work may have slight irregularities. It adds to the unique charm of this exquisite piece.
● Please Turn the garment inside out before washing to avoid abrasion.
● Missing yarn, slubs and uneven yarn contrasts are a general phenomenon in woven products, this is the natural outcome and inherent characteristics of the weaving procedure.
● Hand Printed articles have their own minor imperfections, and that's what sets them apart and makes them unique. The traditional dyeing and printing process may result in slight color bleeding at the first wash. Since these are not machine printed, there is a certain rawness in the designs that add to the beauty of your ordered outfit.
● Design may have slight variation.
● While our crafts persons and tailors create every attire with the utmost diligence, the ones with beads and sequins are always the most daunting. Beads and sequins have a tendency to fall off the fabric, even with the best of handling. Losing a few beads or sequins does not affect the overall look of the attire, and cannot be noticed even under scrutiny. So don't worry and shine away!